Book your flight here with FlySAA (South African Airways), the national airline of South Africa that flies to over 35 destinations around the world.
FlySAA partners with Mango, SA Express and SA Airlink on local destinations, and belongs to Star Alliance that includes 28 international airlines that operate from 192 countries.
Flights to South Africa
South African Airways flies direct to Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Munich, New York, Perth, Sao Paulo and Washington.
SAA Online Check In
- FlySAA Checking In is quick and easy that it will soon become an essential part of your flying routine. You can check-in on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- FlySAA is open for online check in 24 hours before departure time. If you haven’t already selected a seat, or you want to change the one you have, it’s smart to log in to FlySAA as soon as possible to request your chosen seat where applicable.
- FlySAA Online check in stays open up to 90 minutes before domestic departures and up to two hours before international flights.
- If you don’t have a printer to print your boarding pass, you can print it at the self-service check-in kiosks at the airport or collect it from an SAA check in counter.
FlySAA Check In
- No more queuing at the SAA check in counter
- Extra time to spend shopping, eating or just arriving at the airport later
- Pick your own seat, where applicable
- Add your frequent SAA flyer number for more of Voyager Miles
- Print your own boarding pass or sent to your phone as a mobile boarding pass
- Go to the SAA bag drop-off counter to drop luggage, or straight to the boarding for hand luggage only.
Contact South African Airways at the following details:
Office Hours : Daily, 06h00 to 22h00 (GMT)
FlySAA Customer Services
Fax: +27 11 978 9567
Office Hours: Weekdays, 08h00 - 16h30 (GMT)